Monday, November 12, 2012

Stick It To The Man







I'm gonna tell you off ya dream crusher.  Don't sit there and tell me I can't do it.  Just because your life sucks that means mine will too?

No "Man", just because you run the world doesn't mean you control me.  Just because I'm in the world you run, doesn't mean I have to be of the world you run.

Yeah suck on that "Man", I'm not gonna be your puppet just because you got a big stack of cash held out.  I know I'm a human, I'm not going to give that up and be your robot.

I have to have an A on my report card to show that I'm going somewhere in life? I have to go to a good college just to prove I'm good enough for your time?

Well screw you, I'm not wasting my time with some rich, arrogant, jerk.  Go on call me the trash baby, at least I have friends that are actual humans and not the robots that sweet talk you for your money.

Also, you're a fat loser and you have body odor.

6 comments: