Sunday, January 6, 2013

Moving Out

I've decided it's where I want to stay. 

I don't know if it's the comfort I feel when I'm walking the streets..  Maybe it's the new things I learn when I'm listening in on it's residants, who always surprise me with their beautiful words.
But now I think I'm starting to see why so many love this place.  Sitting in it's resturants and coffee shops, thinking about whatever I want.

I want to stay there because looking for myself before has never been easier. 

Being there, finding new things, new places to sit and let the city open my eyes to new thoughts, ideas, and outlooks.  I've become grateful for everything that's happened in my life, good or bad, because I know even if it hurt back then, it will only help me for what's to come.

Everytime I'm there I can hear my heart more clearly.  Going to that place has finally helped me and my heart understand each other more.  I know when I'm there, I trust my heart. 

Something about that place..  It's opened my eyes when I didn't even know they were closed.  It's where I can find my muse. It's the place where I can follow my heart.  It's where I know I'm going to find myself. 

That's why I'm moving to Paris.      






No comments:

Post a Comment